Having an “API” is an important feature for a CRM product. IntelliPad provides an API to both inquire and update IntelliPad database information. The API is implemented with the widely used RESTful Web Service. Internet developers are familiar with using this Web communication strategy.
Using the API, existing IntelliPad contacts and events can be accessed in the following ways. Contacts, contact links to events, and contact responses for an event can also be added by setting the record key with a reserved value.
By using the PersonID (a record key for each IntelliPad database contact) to obtain:
- The contact data fields including any custom data fields.
- Referrals from this contact.
By using the Event ID (a record key for each IntelliPad database event or mailing list) to obtain:
- The event data fields including any custom data fields or custom group data fields.
- All contacts linked to an event.
- Response types for an event.
- Contact responses for contacts linked to an event.
For a PDF with additional IntelliPad API Technical Information, click: IntelliPad CRM API