IntelliPad Product Development in 2018
Release 22.214.171.124 provides support for a new feature and service for IntelliPad Marketing Automation Landing Pages. Major enhancements are provided for Mailing List Management, Linking of Contacts to Events and Lists, Contact Changes Review, ContactLink, and a new and faster integration with Constant Contact. Support for the Emma® webmail service provider has also been added. There is a new Outlook Add-in, release 126.96.36.199. To see more information about the Marketing Automation Landing Pages features and the related service, click the following link: IntelliPad Landing Pages
Enhancements in the Web Interface
Manage Event Links in Edit Person
Edit Events Features
- Option to automatically check the “Sign” box when the contact is linked (also affects Outlook and ContactLink).
- Option to allow use of IntelliView filters in ContactLink, for selection of contacts to link to Events and Mailing Lists.
- Option to allow the Event on custom Landing Pages, e.g. for RSVP or for Subscription Management.
- Add Links feature moved into the Manage Links window.
- Event duplication, person-event links: The Comments, Categories, Override Address, and Override Salutation can be included. Person-event-attorney links (i.e. card signers): The User Text (personal messages) can be included.
Mailing Lists: End Date
Mail Manager, Manage People Links
- Automatic opening of link details when Mail Type Override is required (i.e. yellow link box—contact has No Mail with Exceptions Allowed).
- Automatic check of “Sign” box when contact is linked to an Event or Mailing List: This is a new option in the Event definition.
Custom Fields for Person-Event Links
Mail Task Features
- People Selection by “signers” – contacts that have at least one person-event-attorney link.
- All Email Mail Task types, Duplicate Email Errors: New option to report duplicate email addresses as errors; contacts with duplicates must then be removed before the task can be created.
- All Email Mail Task types: New Landing Page fields added for creation of a URL to provide a clickable link in the message, so that recipients can click it to go to a designated “landing page” on the firm’s website, e.g. to RSVP to an Event they have been invited to.
- DS Mail Tasks: MailingAddressLabel field name changed to “Salutation”; new fields added for “Salutation or FullName” and “Override Salutation or Full Name”.
- Mail Task Exceptions: The total number of duplicate email addresses, and of other errors, are shown at top of the page.
Contact Changes Review Features
Consolidation of review records for same contact.
Multiple review records for the same contact, from multiple submitters, can now be consolidated. A review detail page shows all values, from all submitters, with selection of the field values to be saved.
Accept Selected/All processing done by scheduled task (i.e. in “background”).
Reject Selected also. Clients can specify the frequency of this task, e.g. every 10 minutes. The new “Processing” button opens a display showing the review records included; the button changes to “Results” upon completion.
Contact Consolidation, Empty Fields
Consolidations Log Display Options
Application Statistics Log
New User Notifications Log
Administrator Notification if CFBatch Process Has Stopped
Find View Button in All Manage Views Screens
Multiple Administrative Email Addresses
Edit User Features
Prompt on change of Active to “No”. A prompt informs the user of the difference between changing the Active value to “No” and deleting the user, and explains the processing choices available with deletion.
Exclude from Application Statistics. This new option lets the attorney be excluded from the Application Statistics log and graphs. This feature is also available in Add Users from GAL (i.e. when multiple users are being added at one time).
IntelliView Filters. A new Filter button opens a window for selection of IntelliViews that the attorney can use to filter contacts for linking to Events and Mailing Lists in ContactLink. This feature is also available in Add Users from GAL.
Mail Actions Import
Create a comma separated values file for unrecognized contacts: This new option is provided in the Mail Actions Import page. The .csv file so created can then be imported. This is useful when clients are importing a large number of contacts with mail actions, but some of these contacts might not yet exist in the database, or might be duplicates with different name spelling or different company name.
Company name match option: Users can specify the number of characters to match when finding contacts by name and company name because the email address does not exist.
Batch Add to Outlook Utility
Convert Non-Outlook Links to Outlook Links Utility
New interface provides bulk upload if there are more than 70 contacts.
Changed the Settings to work with the new option tables.
Custom “Landing Pages”, Within Firm’s Web Page, that Update the IntelliPad Database
This is a custom feature available for purchase.
There can be custom “landing pages” for new contact information, subscription management, and event RSVP implemented within the firm’s web page.
Email Mail Tasks (all types) have an added section for creation of the URL for the clickable link to be placed within the recipients’ messages. The new IntelliPad API updates information from these landing pages to the IntelliPad database. These pages will be available from smart phones.
Interested clients: Please contact Versys for more detailed information.
Enhancements in Outlook Marketing Page
IntelliMap Feature Changed to a Link
Case Management Section (Optional Feature)
The “Case Management” capabilities are activated in the Site Settings and displayed below Basic Marketing Information. Custom Person-Event link fields can be defined for use in this section only. This feature enables attorneys to link contacts to specific cases.
Custom Person-Event Fields in Link Details
Automatic Check of “Sign” Box when Contact Linked to an Event or Mailing List
Automatic Opening of Link Details when Mail Type Override Required
Email to Administrator for Users Not Authorized to Link or Unlink
Past Mailing Lists
Activity Log Sorting
Enhancements in ContactLink
Added Contact Search by Email Address
Additional Data Display Options in Events, Mailing Lists, and Multiple Events/Lists
Filter Contacts by Intelliview in Events, Mailing Lists, and Multiple Events/Lists
Custom Person-Event Link Fields
Person-Person Links Shown in the New Other Contact Links Section in the Contact Detail Window
Company Contacts Listing
Print Button Added in Show My Links and Show All Links Windows
Past Mailing Lists Menu Selection Added
Mail Actions and Contacts Import
Set a Limit of 20 Columns per IntelliView Report
This is intended for Export to Excel or to CSV, not for viewing onscreen.
Added "Contains All" and "Contains Any" Choices to the Filter Capabilities of IntelliView
The argument is a comma or semi-colon delimited list of values to find in the field. For example: A “contains any” filter value of “chief,president” (or “chief;president”) would find contacts with a Job Title value of President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief of Staff, or President and Chief Executive Officer, etc. The “contains all” filter with the same value would only find contacts with the Job Title value President and Chief Executive Officer, President and Chief Operations Officer, etc.