For the IT Department
Settings for Unique Requirements
Select what attorneys see in Outlook, and customize many IntelliPad features
NOTE: If a customized integration with other internal systems is desired, as a separate page in Outlook, IntelliPad supports pointing to an internal website and passing along a parameter for the identity of the IntelliPad contact in the SQL Server database.
FAQ for this page
Yes, many. IntelliPad provides an array of settings and options that each firm can choose. Examples include:
- Optional marketing information to make available for Outlook contacts: Contact Type, Practice Area, Relationship Strength (all are firm-defined codes).
- Sections included on the Marketing page in Outlook: Referral Source, Events and Mailing Lists for contact participation, Business Development Activities, Business Development Opportunities, Additional Companies for contacts, Users sharing the contact, Accounting links to clients in the billing database, History of Changes to contact information.
- Default values for contact mailing issues such as email consent and type of mail allowed.
- Type of user authorization required to create, edit, and delete “links” between contacts and events/mailing lists.
- System settings for display of dates, times, and default time zone and country name.
- Features available and contact information shown in the browser view opened from Outlook.
- Scheduled tasks for the running of various programs, i.e. their frequency and some processing options.
- Unlimited custom data fields for contacts, companies, attorneys, events, tasks related to events, business development activities, and person to event relationships.