For the IT Department
Less Work and Better Results
Amplify Outlook with IntelliPad
Significant customization and control for the IT department
- Significantly reduces end-user training requirements because it works in Outlook.
- Nothing is loaded on Exchange Servers, efficient for both LAN and WAN.
- Comprehensively audited, both from a systems and an end-user perspective.
- Powerful data conversion, data quality management, integration reconciliation, and automated user creation.
- Works with single, multiple, clustered Exchange Servers, 32/64 bit Outlook and Office 365.
FAQ for this page
Can a CRM make IT’s work easier?
Yes. The IntelliPad CRM works with Outlook, so the end-users need not learn an entire new application—minimal training is needed for the easy additional features in Outlook. There are comprehensive audits, from both systems and end-user perspectives, and many data quality and data integration management features. System-oriented logs give IT a complete picture of what is happening with IntelliPad’s major programs, such as the data replication process between Outlook and the IntelliPad database.
Does a CRM require a specific system configuration?
No. IntelliPad is efficient for both LAN and WAN, as nothing is loaded on Exchange Servers; it can work with single, multiple, clustered Exchange Servers, 32/64 bit Outlook and Office 365.