What can a good legal CRM do for your firm?
- Keep all contact knowledge in common among attorneys with detailed contact history
- Gain visual insights from past email and marketing campaigns
- Avoid time-wasting and redundant administrative efforts to get contact information right
- Attorneys will have the most up-to-date information available on their mobile devices including who the firm works with at a particular business or association
- Use the central data steward feature to eliminate avoidable communication mistakes and free up your personnel’s valuable time
Explore IntelliPad from Various Perspectives
Quick Overview of IntelliPad CRM
How IntelliPad makes Mailings Easy
- HTML-formatted emails, mailing labels, badges, etc.
- Mail Holiday cards in both hard copy and eCards
- Attorneys can mark contact cards they want to “sign”
- for hard-copies paginated labels by attorney or routing slips
- for eCards to include signature blocks with attorney names and individual comments
- Activity logging, including all activities related to mailings and marketing events
- Unlimited reports with prompting, selectively provided to attorneys
- Learn which Email Campaigns are being opened
Integrated Landing Pages
Keep it Simple
Experts agree that over-complicated legal CRM systems are a leading reason for unsuccessful implementations.
Intelligent Legal Marketing
with Data Driven Insights
IntelliPad is a Legal CRM that can aid in developing advanced relationship Intelligence and opportunity management. With a visual presentation of the results of your marketing efforts you can better refine them to suit your needs.
With IntelliPad you can have the “big picture” of opportunity management and growth easily at hand with graphs and pie charts. Use it to track potential opportunities by likelihood of conversion and revenue potential.
- Access to a central Microsoft SQL Server Database for IntelliPad contact information.
- IntelliPad works with both single and multiple and clustered Exchange Server installations.
- No software needs to be installed on the Exchange Server.
Affordable, with Valuable Features
Discover Trends - Search and View graphics. with Drill Downs
- From Outlook – Communications for a Contact
- Mass mailings
- Business Development Activities
- Emails Sent
- Emails Received
- Business Opportunity Management
- Pipeline Status
- Estimated Revenue
- Contacts and Companies
- By Attorney, Practice Group, and Firmwide
- CRM Implementation Management
- Outlook Contact Count
- Shared Contact Count
- Contacts on Mailing Lists
- Contacts with Business Development Activities
Who we are
Versys Software has provided full scale automation and ongoing product support to law firms for over 30 years. We now bring that experience to our law-focused CRM product which is used by firms across the US and Canada. IntelliPad is easily installed and supported by a capable and experienced team.
Versys Software has exhibited at the LMA Annual Conference for 17 years, including the Las Vegas conference in March 21-23, 2022.
See more about the 2022 LMA Annual Conference